The majority of people don’t know it, but dog poop can actually be far more harmful to people than an offensive odor.
Many of the parasites and other ailments that your puppy can get, are transmitted from dog to dog, through their fecal matter. Unfortunately for us, many of the common dog issues which are passed through poop, are also transferable to us as well.
Some of the more well known diseases are:
- Tapeworms – parasitic flatworms which live in the digestive tract
- Roundworms – lives in the small intestine and can spread millions of eggs a day in dog waste. The eggs can linger in your soil for years
- Whipworms – another parasite that lives in the intestine and can cause recurring diarrhea
- Giardiasis – causes a diarrheal infection of the small intestine
- E. Coli – a parasite which causes “food poisoning” in humans and is found in poo
- Hookworms – causes abdominal pain, diarrhea and sometimes weight loss. They transfer through dog waste, then bury through skin they come in contact with.
The bacteria, parasites, and diseases listed above are just the main ones that effect humans. There are also dozens of other issues which dogs can get from it including Parvo, a virus which causes bloody stool and is transferred through dog poop and can kill dogs.
One of the best poop bag options to avoid contact with dog waste are dog poop bags with easy tie handles since they’re easy to seal.
If you’re worried about forgetting to bring dog poop bags or don’t want to pay much for them, then poop bags on rolls are the best option for you. since they have a handy dispenser which holds 15-20 bags at a time and clips onto your leash so you won’t forget them.
If the thought of having your hand scooping poop grosses you out, then the best option for you is the Poop Poop Adieu! dog poop scoop which is a metal frame that fits in your pocket, and allows you to scoop the poop without any contact.
Whatever you choose, make sure that you remember to scoop up your dogs poop in order to help the health and look of your community.
In todays society dogs are everywhere so it’s important that we continuously pick up their poop in order to keep ourselves, and our children safe from these diseases.
For a great poop bag selection and cheapest poop bags visit www.CheapDogPoopBags.com since you may as well save some money while you help the environment with their biodegradable poop bags!